AVANTATGES I DESCOMPTES
ADVANTAGES AND DISCOUNTS
ADVANTAGES AND DISCOUNTS 2022
For free tickets: you must send in your request at least 48 hours before your visit. Discounts and free tickets will be processed Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Requests sent on Friday evenings or weekends will be processed within 48 hours of the following business day.
Free tickets are only for the unemployed, members of religious orders, disabled people, ICOM members and Barcelona Press Card holders
Children under 11 get into the Basilica free of charge. Seniors get tickets at a discount.
If you have a large family or single-parent family, you can get 50% off tickets to visit the Basilica. For more information and to book, contact email@example.com.
Valid for national and foreign families with an official document.
If you’re a student, you can get €2 off your ticket. Remember to bring your student card; you may be asked to show it at the entrance. This promotion is valid for national and international students.
All year long, visitors under 30 can get €2 off their ticket.
With the Carnet Jove voucher, you can get 50% off the price of your ticket.
The Sagrada Família has joined the Youth Pack programme through an agreement with the Catalan Youth Agency. This means we can offer a discount for visitors with a Youth Card issued by this agency.
Only valid online. To get the discount, choose the “under 30” option when buying your ticket online. Then click on the promotional code link, choose “Carnet Jove” and enter your ID number. The discount will be applied automatically.
The unemployed (duly registered in Spain with proof of registration) can visit the Temple free of charge on Wednesdays from 9:00 am to 12 noon (SAGRADA FAMÍLIA). Additional servicesmust always be paid for (GUIDED TOUR: €4).
- Visitors must provide the official SEPE Certificate (DARDO).
- Tickets must be booked through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seniors get tickets at a discount.
- If you have the Targeta Rosa, you’ll get the same conditions as seniors. Staff may require your proof of identity at the entrance. Tickets must be booked through email@example.com.
People with accredited disabilities can enter the Temple free of charge with one companion (SAGRADA FAMÍLIA).
Additional services must always be paid for (GUIDED TOUR: €4). The same conditions apply to the companion.
Tickets must be purchased in advance on www.sagradafamilia.org. A maximum of two disabled and two companion tickets may be purchased at a time. Official accreditation must be shown at the entrance.
All bookings must be made at least 48 hours ahead through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members of religious orders can visit the Basilica for free and get additional services at no extra cost (the additional services are subject to availability). They must show an official card.
- ICOM members and Barcelona Press Card holders get in free to the Temple (SAGRADA FAMÍLIA). Additional services must always be paid for (GUIDED TOUR: €4). Tickets and additional services must be booked through email@example.com.