FAQs - Sagrada Família
BANNER APP ENTRADES
HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
Masks are not required.
Hand sanitisers are provided at various points along the tour.
Current regulations are followed regarding the periodic cleaning and disinfection of all spaces and facilities, as well as the treatment and renewal of air indoors.
Tickets and tours
See the tours available here.
You can buy tickets through our official app or by clicking here.
You can show your tickets on the official app or, if you prefer, print them or download them to your phone.
Remember, you’ll have to scan them at the entrance to get in.
Yes. You must request an exchange or refund at least 48 hours before the scheduled visit. Within 48 hours, you must provide official proof of why you can’t visit. Only unused tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
The change must be made within 15 days of the originally scheduled visit to the Temple and/or Gaudí House Museum, as indicated on the original ticket.
Exchange requests must be handled by email with firstname.lastname@example.org. All exchange requests are subject to ticket availability.
See the full refund policy here.
Tickets can currently be purchased roughly two months before the visit.
You can buy tickets using the direct purchase QR codes around the Basilica.
However, we recommend downloading the official app first to get all its benefits and advantages.
If you have any problems purchasing tickets and/or downloading the app, contact the Booking Management Centre by phone on 931 980 705 or email at email@example.com.
Prepare your visit
- November through February: Monday through Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Sundays 10:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- March and October: Monday through Saturday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. Sundays 10:30 am to 7:00 pm.
- April through September: Monday through Saturday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. Sundays 10:30 am to 8:00 pm.
- The opening times and days may occasionally be modified by the management due to special events taking place inside the Basilica.
Special opening hours
- On 25 and 26 December, 1 and 6 January, opening hours will be from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Gaudí House Museum
- November through February: 9 am to 6 pm.
- March and October: 9 am to 7 pm.
- April through September: 9.30 am to 8 pm.
- 25 and 26 December, 1 and 6 January: 9 am to 2 pm.
- Last tickets sold thirty minutes before closing time.
- The opening times and days may occasionally be modified by the management
With advance tickets, you can enter the Basilica without waiting.
We don’t have any lockers for suitcases. The only ones available are for storing bags and rucksacks temporarily while visitors go up in the towers as, for safety reasons, no bags or rucksacks are allowed. They must be claimed as soon as visitors return from the tower.
BASILICA: All of the Basilica is accessible, except for the towers.
GAUDÍ HOUSE MUSEUM: Gaudí House Museum is not fully accessible. Nevertheless, visitors with reduced mobility can tour the ground floor and gardens, and will be given information on the first floor.
People with disabilities must go to the entrance on Carrer de la Marina, next to the Sagrada Família shop. Official proof of the disability must be provided.
The Basilica provides wheelchairs for users. To request one, contact us on 935 132 060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The wheelchair will be delivered at the entrance for people with disabilities.
Guide dogs are allowed in with people with disabilities that require them.
Requirements to enter the Basilica
At the entrance, visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal items checked. The organisation reserves the right to refuse admission. Also, for safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
We recommend visitors don’t bring rucksacks to facilitate entry.
As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:
- No see-through clothing.
- Tops must cover the shoulders.
- Trousers and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh.
- Visitors may not enter in swimwear.
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter wearing special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities, nor with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional or any other purposes.