FAQs - Sagrada Família
The Sagrada Família is in constant contact with and applies all health and hygiene rules established by the Ministry of Health.
By purchasing a ticket to enter the grounds, the buyer is accepting the current rules established by healthcare authorities regarding visits to museums and public establishments.
Following are the minimum recommendations and obligations, which may be subject to changes and/or updates:
- Visitors must bring and wear a mask.
- Visitors must keep a safe distance from others.
- Visitors will be provided with hand sanitisers at various points along the tour. We recommend using it before and after going through security.
- We recommend visitors don’t bring bags or rucksacks in order to speed up the process.
Tickets and tours
See the tours available here.
You can check out all the promotions currently available here.
On the Sagrada Família official website you'll find all the types of tickets available with no commissions or processing fees. Sagrada Família will not be responsible for extra charges applied by unofficial sites.
You can print them out or show them on your smartphone or tablet.
Yes. You must request an exchange or refund at least 48 hours before the scheduled visit. Within 48 hours, you must provide official proof of why you can’t visit. Only unused tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
The change must be made within 15 days of the originally scheduled visit to the Temple and/or Gaudí House Museum, as indicated on the original ticket.
Exchange requests must be handled by email with email@example.com. All exchange requests are subject to ticket availability.
See the full refund policy here.
Tickets can currently be purchased roughly one month before the visit.
Tickets may be purchased at the ticket office on the day of the visit, only. Plus, there is a surcharge on tickets purchased at the ticket office and they are subject to availability that day. The tickets available at the ticket office are the same as in our online system: http://www.sagradafamilia.org/tiquets/. We recommend getting your tickets online.
Prepare your visit
Provisional opening hours
- Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- No tickets will be sold in the 30 minutes before closing.
- On rare occasions, opening hours may be modified by Management when special events are held inside the Basilica.
With advance tickets, you can enjoy your visit without waiting.
BASILICA AND GAUDÍ HOUSE MUSEUM: We don’t have lockers.
BASILICA: All of the Basilica is accessible, except for the towers.
GAUDÍ HOUSE MUSEUM: Gaudí House Museum is not fully accessible. Nevertheless, visitors with reduced mobility can tour the ground floor and gardens, and will be given information on the first floor.
BASILICA: Yes, when they arrive at the Basilica, people with disabilities must go to the Groups Services Centre on Carrer de la Marina. Official proof of the disability must be provided.
GAUDÍ HOUSE MUSEUM: Visitors with reduced mobility don’t have to queue.
BASILICA: The Basilica provides wheelchairs for users. To request one, contact Visitors Services on 935 132 060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GAUDÍ HOUSE MUSEUM: We don’t have wheelchairs.
Guide dogs are allowed in with people with disabilities that require them.
Requirements to enter the Basilica
At the entrance, visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal items checked. The organisation reserves the right to refuse admission. Also, for safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
We recommend visitors don’t bring rucksacks to facilitate entry.
As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:
- No see-through clothing.
- Tops must cover the shoulders.
- Trousers and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh.
- Visitors may not enter in swimwear.
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter wearing special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities, nor with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional or any other purposes.