Política de devolucions
Refund and Exchange Policy
1.1. As a general rule, once a User has purchased Tickets, the JUNTA CONSTRUCTORA will not allow for any refunds or exchanges. In this respect, Users deemed to be consumers will also not be able to exercise the right to withdrawal stipulated in Royal Decree Law 1/2007 of 16 November, which approve the consolidated text of the General Consumer and User Protection Act, since the Tickets are deemed to be a leisure service with a specific date.
1.1.1 You must request an exchange or refund at least 48 hours before the scheduled visit. Within 48 hours, you must provide official proof of why you can’t visit. Only unused tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
The change must be made within 15 days of the originally scheduled visit to the Temple as indicated on the original ticket.
Exchange requests must be handled by email with email@example.com. All exchange requests are subject to ticket availability.
1.2. As an exception to the general rule stipulated above, the User may only request a refund or exchange for the Tickets as long as they have not been validated, of their own choosing, in accordance with the terms stipulated in the following conditions, if the User cannot access the Temple and/or the Gaudí House Museum (or they cannot do so under the conditions and with the additional services purchased with the Ticket) due any incident:
• Regarding access to the space:
o If it would prevent the User or any other User from accessing the space (for example, if there is an event in the Temple that has not been notified with sufficient prior warning and it has to close during opening times).
• If it is not attributable to the User or third parties that are not part of the JUNTA CONSTRUCTORA (for example, due to meteorological incidents or as a result of measures implemented by the competent authorities at any given time).
• Due to a manifest error when purchasing the Tickets. If the User cannot enjoy the additional services for any reason attributable to the JUNTA CONSTRUCTORA, a refund will also be given for such services and the User cannot claim for a refund for the services they have used or the ticket for the Temple and/or Gaudí House Museum.
If any of the circumstances stipulated above occur, the User may request an exchange or refund for the Tickets, stipulating the new date and time for the new Tickets, which will have the same price, modality and services as the original tickets.
The exchange or refund must be processed within a maximum term of fifteen (15) days following the date on which the visit to the Temple and/or the Gaudí House Museum was scheduled in accordance with the original Ticket. The request for a refund or exchange must be processed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, a request for an exchange will be subject to the availability of Tickets and authorisation in each case for the new date and time selected that the User selects. The exchange will be free-of-charge for the User.
The refund or exchange request can also be done at the ticket offices of the Temple and/or Gaudí House Museum as long as there is space available on the day when the visitor wishes to access them. The JUNTA CONSTRUCTORA will only accept an exchange for the Tickets when they have been purchased through the Website.
1.3. To request a refund or exchange, the following requirements must be met:
• Exchanges and returns must be always be requested at least 48 hours before the date of the visit, for periods of less than 48 hours, official justification proving why the visit could not be made must be presented.
• The refund or exchange will always be for unused tickets.
1.4. The Ticket refund procedure will be as follows:
• To request a refund for Tickets purchased directly through the Website, the User must present the Tickets, either digitally or printed, providing the booking number and making the request within a maximum term of fifteen (15) days after the day that the visit for the original Ticket was scheduled. Regarding returns due to services being closed and/or the Basilica or the Gaudí House
Museum being closed due to a decision from the organiser, it will not be necessary to present the Tickets; the return will be made automatically using the same payment method as that used for the purchased.
• The refund for the Ticket will be nominal; in other words, only the User that purchased them can request it.
• If the reason for the refund is because it is impossible to access one of the spaces or if they have not been able to use one of the services requested, the corresponding refund will only be for the proportional amount of the Tickets for the affected space or service, in line with the tariffs stipulated on the Website at any given time.
• The refund of the Ticket price will be made using the same payment method used for the payment. The term for managing the refund will be a maximum of thirty (30) days after the request. If the purchase was made using a credit or debit card, the return period will depend on the User’s bank.
• The refund will only include the price of the Ticket paid by the User. Under no circumstances will any other cost or expense be refunded to the User, such as transport or accommodation expenses, merely as an example.
1.5. The JUNTA CONSTRUCTORA will not handle and/or authorise refunds or exchanges on Tickets purchased through intermediaries or unofficial distributors; such refunds or exchanges must be processed with such third parties in accordance with their own terms and conditions.